AvL 1278 1.2M Vehicle-Mount Mobile VSAT
Reliable, robust and simple to operate, the 1278 Mobile VSAT vehicle mounted antenna features an offset 1.2m reflector paired with a patented AvL Cable Drive positioner. This model can be mounted on a large SUV, van, or larger vehicles and trailers.
Reliable, robust and simple to operate, the 1.2m Vehicle-Mount Mobile VSAT antenna features an offset 1.2m reflector paired with a patent-pending AvL Cable Drive positioner. The antenna can be mounted on a large SUV, van, or larger vehicles and trailers.
- 1.2m AvL Engineered Composite Reflector
- Zero Backlash AvL Cable Drive
- Optional Transmit Rotary Joint on Feed
- Stows to 18.4″ H (46.7 cm H)
- Can be mounted onto large SUV or van
- Standard 2-Port Ku “Precision” (standard Cross-Pol comp.) Feed
- One button auto-acquisition controller
- 400 degree azimuth range
- Hand cranks on all axes
- Integrated GPS
- Level sensors for automatic vehicle tilt compensation and automatic cross pol alignment
- Options include 1RU rack mounts and minimized stow height
One button auto-acquisition of selected satellites, including peaking and optimization of cross pol. Internal movement detector and automatic stow. Includes a hand-held control and separate power supply. Certified for auto-commissioning on all IsoTropic Networks Satellite Networks.
Model 1278 MOBILE VSAT Specifications