Lake Geneva, WI
IsoTropic Networks accounting department is offering an unpaid internship during the fall academic session and potentially continuing on a part-time, paid, basis through the academic year. The internship program will provide the student with relevant skills in a variety of accounting functions via on-the-job training.
- Posting of daily accounts payable invoices
- Posting of daily bank deposits from customers
- Make collection efforts from customers via email and telephone
- Data entry of monthly satellite use for cost accounting
- Assist with rebuilding of customer billing worksheet in excel
- Filing and other duties assigned.
- Hours of operation are 8:00a.m. And 5:00p.m. Monday thru Friday
- Must be available to work 12 to 20 hours per week during the academic year (August – June)
- Applicants should be Accounting, Finance, Marketing
- Proficiency Microsoft Office application.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Receive direct supervision from the CFO and Office Manager
- Build resume and explore career options
- Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Academic credit will be available for qualifying students who receive approval from their university.
- Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedule
- Upon successful completion of internship, will be provided with letter of recommendation.