Cobham Explorer 700 Portable Satellite Solution
The EXPLORER® 700 is the fastest of the three series of Cobhams’ BGANs with access to the highest bandwidth of up to 492 kbps. This design also allows simultaneous admittance to multiple users with a specially designed antenna and environmental protection, providing persistent functionality.
The EXPLORER® 700 is a vital development in satellite communications and will be of great assistance to anyone that is dependent on relaying information fast under any condition. With this terminal you will be able to have access to the Internet, your e-mail, fax, voice calls, voice conferencing and streaming, corporate servers and all the other features the EXPLORER® 700 has to offer.
- Simultaneous voice and data communications over BGAN
- Full duplex, single or multi-user, up to 492 kbps
- Support for streaming IP at 32, 64, 128, 256 kbps
- Seamless global coverage
- Integral DHCP/NAT wireless router
- ISDN compatibility
- Built-in web server allowing you to manage your phone book, messages and calls, and customize the terminal to your specific needs
- Solar panel direct interface
- Detachable lightweight antenna with integral transceiver stand and transceiver-to-antenna range in excess of 70m/230ft
- Compact portable unit, sturdy and reliable construction
- Humidity, dust, weather and temperature-resistant design
- Rapid deployment and takedown
The EXPLORER 700 provides versatile and high speed access with multiple interfaces for countless applications making.
Harnessing the power of IP applications that require high-speed connectivity to transfer large files and stream high quality video and audio, the EXPLORER 700 provides download and upload speeds up to 492 kbps and on-demand streaming service at +384 kbps, allowing you to professionally connect anywhere.
With its detachable antenna the EXPLORER 700 is suitable for temporary camps, small workgroups or teams working on the group or in small work environments to work safely and efficiently.
Built tough, the EXPLORER 700 can withstand severe environmental conditions such as humidity, dust, extreme weather and changing temperatures, so stable, reliable connectivity is inherent.