Satellite Network Management & Integrity
IsoTropic Networks utilizes iDirect Technologies iMonitor NMS. This easy-to-use central management command and control system provides Real-Time visibility with Historical Data Retrieval and SNMP compatibility. An extensive array of real-time statistics is available immediately, and all real-time data is available from the historical archive.
- Warning signal a potential anomaly condition
- Remote alarms indicate level 2 or level 3 link failure
- Warnings and alarms generated for protocol Processors, Hub Chassis, Hub Line Cards, Remote Modems
- Warning limits configurable per-remote
- All alarms and warnings are self-clearing
- Sort-able bandwidth usage at-a-glance
- Detailed IP Statistics
- In-route slot allocation
- SATCOM link characteristics
- UCP data, remote status, latency measurements
- Copy/paste tab-delineated into Excel for offline analysis
- Control Panel shows configuration, QOS, SATCOM, IP Stats, events, conditions, latency for any individual remote
The benefit of working with IsoTropic Networks is our commitment to network integrity and keeping our network resilient to attacks. Other benefits include improved application uptime, simplified IT management, and increased business efficiency. Network Integrity also offers relief to our customers who wonder if there’s more to IT than applying a never-ending series of patches. After all, the mission of IT is to support and enhance the operations of your business. By working proactively on Network Integrity, you can better fulfill that essential mission. That is why we constantly display our year-to-date network availability and SLA our service.
Reliability, regardless of the terrestrial or satellite link, is necessary. It requires both high availability and integrity of the systems. Systems that fail regularly can be as bad for production as a system that sends the wrong data.
To meet this objective, it is necessary to have the right people with the right knowledge and tools to design and maintain your system. At IsoTropic, People, Product, and Service are the foundation of our company’s philosophy. We look forward to placing this philosophy in our customers employ to further enhance their continuing success.