Skyware Global 0.96m RxTx Class 1 Antenna
The Type 961 0.96m Class I RxTx Skyware Global Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which strengthens the antenna and sustains its critical prabolic shape necessary for transmit performance. The reflector optics feature a long focal lenghth for excellent cross-pol performance.
The heavy guage steel Az/El mount provides a rigid support to the reflector. This mount secures the antenna to any 73-76 mm (2.88″-3.00″) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A special powder paint process offers protection from weather-related corrosion.
The antenna features a unique feed which provides cross-pol performance that exceeds industry standards.
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- One-piece precision offset thermoset-molded reflector
- Long focal length optics for low cross-pol performance
- Available with Hu-Band co-pol or cross-pol feeds
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75″) O.D. feed support legs for lightweight outdoor units (ODU’s)
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Az/El mount includes both elevation and azimuth fine adjustments
- Class I system designed for typical 1 W and 2 W Ku-band Rf Electronics*
* 1.7 kg or 3.7 lb max. weight (For BUC and LNB)
* 1.9 kg or 4.2 lb max. weight (For Transceiver)
Skyware Global Type 961 0.96m Class I RxTx Antenna Specifications
|Frequency Range||10.70 – 12.75 GHz (Receive)|
13.75 – 14.50 GHz (Transmit)
|Gain (± dBi)||39.7 dBi @ 12Ghz (Receive)|
41.2 dBi @ 14.3 Ghz(Transmit)
|Antenna Noise Temperature||53° K at 10° elevation|
39° K at 20° elevation
32° K at 30° elevation
|Polarization||Linear orthogonal standard, (co-pol Optional)|
|Antenna Cross-Polarization||>30 dB in 1 dB Contour|
|Isolation (Port to Port)||>40 dB(Receive)/90 dB (Transmit)|
|Output Flange Interface||WR75 Flat flange|
|Wind Survival||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|Wind Operational||80 km/h (50 mph)|
|Temperature||-50° C to 80° C|
|Humidity||0 to 100% (Condensing)|
|Solar Radiation||360 BTU/h/ft²|
|Motors||24V variable speed, constant torque|
|Mounting||Elevation over Azimuth|